Creating an ebook can be a difficult task that you even need the help of a designer to make it look professional. The problem: it will cost you a lot of money. What you need is a compromise that will make the task easy and the designing effortless.
The Blog Creative realized your need to have a quick fix to designing your ebook templates without needing to spend so much money.
You can easily download the templates and start personalizing it as you wish. Images can be drag and drop on their allotted places and you can just add in the text to spaces. You no longer have to spend days working on your ebook and instead dedicate your time in expanding your business.
The default number of pages is only until 16 but you can just duplicate them to add pages for you to work on.
- 26- pages Course layout template (8” x 11”)
- 3- Cover Options
- BONUS 10+ Pinterest Templates
***Everything is editable in Canva
- NO REFUNDS shall be issued as this is a digital listing. In case you have problems with access or any other issue, please contact me so I can assist you.
- Your finished ebook (PDF format) will be at your discretion. You may sell or distribute them if you see fit. The fonts included in the template are free for commercial use.
- However, actual distribution, modification, and selling of any part or of the entire template are strictly forbidden.
- This template can only be customized through Canva. You may download them in PDF format.
RECEIVING YOUR DIGITAL PRODUCT
Kindly review information you have entered especially your email. Your digital template shall be sent to your email.
- Once payment is confirmed, the download link shall be enclosed in the email that you will be receiving. It is also included on the Thank You page
- Download the attached PDF file.
- Inside the PDF file, you can access the Canva link to edit and always makes sure to MAKE A COPY before you edit.